Aero Components has extensive experience in expertise in composites manufacturing with all fiber types and resin systems.
Aero Components commonly works with the following resin systems:
Aero Components commonly works with fiberglass, Kevlar, and carbon fiber prepregs.
Facilities and Equipment List
- NADCAP accredited for Composites manufacturing
- 25,000 sq.ft. dedicated to bonding and composites manufacturing
- 2,400 sq.ft. controlled contamination layup room
- 12’ x 12’ Controlled Temperature Material Freezer
- 8’ x 25’ Controlled Temperature Material Freezer
- 4’ x 8’ Autoclave rated to 500°F and 100 psi
- 8’ x 20’ Autoclave rate to 500°F and 100 psi